M.B.B.S.; M.D. (Medicine)
M.B.B.S.; M.D.(Medicine); Consultant Physician, Diabetologist and Clinical Cardiologist
M.B.B.S.; DNB (Neuro-spinal Surgery)
M.B.A; C.P.A (USA)
Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi
Internal Medicine, Diabetes, Thyroid, Obesity, Antiaging and Geriatric Consultant
Antiaging hormones expert and Life style coach.
(Special Interest in Obesity Management, Medical Antiaging, Reversing Aging, Bio Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, Menopause, Andropause, Somatopause, Sexual Dysfunction and Aging related conditions.)
Co-Founder : Antiaging Medicine And Research (AMAR)
Co-founder : World Antiaging Network (WAAN)
Co-founder and President : Being Doctors
"Pioneer of Medical Antiaging and Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BIHRT) in India"
10 years of experience in the field of Antiaging, Bariatric Medicine and Endocrinology (Since Jan 2008).
Treated more than 10,000 patients for Obesity, Hormonal imbalances, Life style diseases, Degenerative diseases, Chronic Non- Communicable diseases and other Aging related issues.
Area Of Expertize
Management of various Endocrinologic conditions such as Obesity, Diabetes, Thyroid dysfunction, PCOD, Menopause, Andropause, Sexual Dysfunction (in men and women), Metabolic and Immunologic conditions and other hormonal imbalances, Degenerative Diseases, Chronic Non-Communicable Diseases and AGING.
- M.D.(Medicine) : Government Medical College, Miraj, Maharashtra, India.
- M.B.B.S. : B.J. Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Schooling : Modern School, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, India.
Kendriya Vidhyalaya Mathura Cantt, Mathura, India.
Professional Trainings, and Residency programs
- M.D.(Medicine) : 3 years Postgraduate Degree Course : Government Medical College, Miraj, Maharashtra, India. Year : 2003-2006
- Resident under Post-graduation Degree Course : Department of Anaesthesiology, Seth G.S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, India. Year : 2003
- Resident under post-graduation Course : Department of Paediatrics, Ganesh Shankar Vidhyarthi Medical College, Kanpur, India. Year : 2002
Membership and Honorary / Professional Societies
- USCI University Kuala Lumpur Malaysia : Ex-lecturer Antiaging Medicine.
- Life Member, Indian Medical Association.
- Life Member, Association Of Medical Consultants, Mumbai, India.
- Co-Founder : "Antiaging Medicine And Research (AMAR)".
- Co-Founder : "World AntiAging Network (WAAN)".
- Co-founder and President : Being Doctors.
- MMC Speaker code : MMC/MAS/02209/2013
- AMAAYA™ International Clinic And Research Center For Reverse Aging & Wellness, Mumbai.
- Diabetes Thyroid & Hormone Clinics™, Mumbai.
- Sopan Hospital, Nashik.
- Awarded as the "Incredible Medical Expert of the Decade" by "The Pharmaleaders" on 27th December 2013 at Mumbai.
- Awarded as "India's Most Promising Antiaging Specialist" at "India Leadership Conclave" on 18th July 2014 at Mumbai.
- Awarded the "Achievement Award-2014" by Newspaper Association of India (NAI) on 31st October 2014 at New Delhi. Indian Medical Association.
- Awarded as "India's Most Promising Obesity Consultant and Best Antiaging Clinic" in Pharma Leaders Award on 26th Dec 2014 at Sahara Star Hotel Mumbai.
- Awarded by Indian Economic Development & Research Association (IEDRA) for the "Indian Healthcare Excellence Award" in New Delhi on 25th July 2015.
- Awarded as "India's Most Promising Physician Endocrinologist 2015" at "India Leadership Conclave" on 18th Sept. 2015 at Sahara Star Hotel Mumbai.
- Awarded as "Most Promising Expert in Regenerative Medicine 2015" in Pharma Leaders Award on 30th December 2015 at Mumbai, India.
Publications; Training Programs Conducted and Oral Presentations
- Authored a chapter on "Hormone Replacement Therapy" in "The Textbook of Cosmetic Dermatology".
- Assisted Dr. Thierry Hertoghe in compiling data for his book on Antiaging.
- More than 100 articles (including news releases) published in popular Indian Dailies (like TOI, HT, DNA etc) and magazines (including Health, B-positive, Femina, Society etc).
- Newsletters for “Antiaging Medicine And Research (AMAR)".
- Conducted "CME programs and Training Courses (260 hours duration) in Antiaging Medicine" along with Indian Medical Association, Mumbai (w) and trained more than 50 doctors in the field of Antiaging Medicine in the year 2015-16. This was first of its kind program in India.
- Regularly involved in designing and conducting Teaching and Training programmes in Antiaging Medicine under “Antiaging Medicine And Research (AMAR)”. More than 1000 Doctors have attended these programs.
- The glimpses of the lectures are available for the Doctors and general population on You Tube: "The Antiaging Hormones Expert".
- Delivered more than 200 lectures/presentations in various National/International Antiaging Conferences and Medical Colleges and CMEs since 2008-09.
- Founded the conference program under the name "INDOMEDICON". This is first of its kind Antiaging Conference program in India. Successfully conducted 6 Annual Antiaging Conferences (INDOMEDICON) since 2009.
Dr. Asmita D Chaturvedi
Consultant Physician, Diabetologist and Clinical Cardiologist
A Graduate (M.B.B.S.) from Seth G.S.Medical College (& KEM Hospital) Mumbai , and post graduate [M.D. (Medicine)] from GMC, Miraj, Dr. Asmita Deepak Chaturvedi is practising Consultant Physician, Clinical Cardiologist and Diabetologist since 2007. She has keen interest and expertize in Cardiac Wellness and Preventive medicine. She has conducted more than 10,000 Cardiac Stress Test and saved many lives with timely detection of underlying coronary artery diseases in apparently healthy people in last 10 years of her practice. She has had stints in HIV management and Intensive Care unit. Her predominant area of work now is non- invasive cardiology and comprehensive health care evaluation and management.
Dr. Shaurya Rohatgi
Hair Transplant Specialist and Dermatosurgeon
Dr Shaurya has successfully performed over 100 hair transplant surgeries (FUE). He has excellent skills of lasers in clinic practise for various indications. He does all kinds of dermato-surgical and cosmetic procedures.
Dr Shaurya has a keen interest in academics and has taken part in many studies. He is on the editorial board in 8 publications. He has published over 20 papers in various national and international journals, and has also contributed chapter to books.
Dr. Rekha Gonsalves
Fellow in Aesthetic Medicine,
Aesthetician & Cosmetologist,
Skin & Hair Antiaging Expert
- A Competent professional with 15 years of extensive experience as Aesthetician, Cosmetologist and Skin Antiaging expert.
- Have also worked as a consultant at NGO VRACS.
- Skilled in Aesthetic Procedures like Fillers, Botox, FTC thredlifting, PRP, Mesotherapy, Trichology.
- Specialised in Antiaging Aesthetic procedures that help to maintain & restore the youthful definition of face.
Dr. Shradha Maheshwari
Dr. Shradha Maheshwari is an Assistant Professor in the department of Neurosurgery at LTMG Hospital & LTM Medical College, Mumbai. Having done her MBBS from Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Mumbai (MUHS University), she entered directly for her Super Specialisation course (DNB) in the field of Neuro- Spinal Surgery at Lilavati Hospital & Resesarch Centre, Mumbai to become the youngest & third practising Female Neuro- Spinal Surgeon in the city of Mumbai and 25th in the country. Following her post graduation, she worked at Seth GS medical College & KEM Hospital (Senior registrar) and T.N. Medical College & Nair Hospital (Assistant Professor). She has done fellowships in Endoscopic/ Minimally Invasive Neuro & Spinal surgery and has special interests in Minimally invasive Skull base and Spinal surgery. She has over 23 papers published in various National & International Journals and has written 3 Chapters in renowned international text books. She is also actively involved in various academic programmes and has been the organising secretary for "Dr. P. S. Ramani International Cadaver Course" for the last two years.
Dr. Jatin Valia
Holistic Pain Relief & Sports Medicine Specialist
- Pioneered the efficacy and utility of Homoeopathy in sports at top level
- Has the unique distinction of working as Homoeopathic / Holistic sports medicine to Indian team, Olympian, International, National players of Hockey, Weight Lifting, Athletics, Volley Ball, Sailing, Kabaddi, Cricket, Table Tennis, Boxing, Martial Arts, Triathlon, Sepaktakraw etc
- Has worked with Hockey, Kabaddi, Table Tennis Professional Leagues
- Has devised an unique 15-Point Dr. Jatin N. Valia Recovery Programme for elite sportspersons
- Actively supports and conducts sports specific Internationally accepted Physiotherapy exercises
- Conducts unique interactive workshops on Holistic Sports Medicine for State Government, Sports Authority of India, Director of Youth Affairs & Sports, Sports Federations etc
- Awards for pioneering work in Sports Medicine include :
1. Homoeo Bhushan
2. Mahaveer Award
3. Rotary Award
Dr. Rashmi Gaikwad
Graduated from YMT College, Navi-Mumbai, post graduated from Institute of Health Sciences, Mumbai, Dr. Rashmi presently plays a role of a consulting doctor in weight management and skin aesthetic treatments at AMAAYA™ Antiaging & Wellness Clinic, Santacruz (W) since 2010.
In obesity management, Dr. Rashmi has successfully conducted more than 400 Zerona Lipolaser treatments as a result of which countless patients have benefitted by attaining good health and body contours with proportionate weight-loss regime.
Her skill-sets include advanced skin treatments, viz. chemical peels, micro derma abrasion, derma roller, skin rejuvenation, acne and acne scar treatments, non surgical face lift, ablative radio frequency for mole and tags removal, hair rejuvenation, permanent laser hair reduction, laser photo facial through Nd yag laser, Q- switch and IPL.
- "INDOMEDICON 2014", 5th Antiaging Medicine and Research Conference to be held at "Hotel Holiday Inn", Mumbai International Airport, Andheri(E), Mumbai in February 2014.
- "INDOMEDICON 2013", 4th Conference for Antiaging, Lifespan & Integrative Medicine at "Hilton Hotel and Resorts, International Airport Road, Andheri(E), Mumbai" February 2013.
- "INDOMEDICON 2011", a unique Conference Exhibition in Anti-aging Aesthetic & Cosmetic Medicine / Surgery in association with Antiaging Medicine And Research (AMAR) - India and World Society of Antiaging Medicine (WOSAAM) at Tivoli Garden Resort Hotel, New Delhi, India in May - 2011.
- Workshop on "Zerona Lipolaser Management" at Hotel Taj Lands End, Mumbai in August - 2010.
- Awarded as a Project Assistant in KARD workshop held in Navi Mumbai January - 2008.
- National seminar of Ayurved Vyaspeeth held in Mumbai in the year 2007.
- Seminar of BG Medicon held in Mumbai in the year 2007.
- Seminar of update in Neurosciences held in Mumbai in the year 2008.
- Member : INDOMEDICON
- Member : Anti-aging Medicine And Research (AMAR) India
- Member : World Society of Anti-Aging Medicine (WOSAAM)
- Member : Maharashtra Medical Council
Dr. Rupali Gaikwad
Dr. Rupali Gaikwad is a Dynamic & Competent Medico professional with 14 years of experience. After Completing BAMS from Mumbai University did her Specialization in Panchakarma from Various Renowned Institutions from Kerala. She has completed her Diploma in Yoga Therapy and Sujok Therapy.
She also has a diversified work experience with Non-Surgical Cardiac treatment clinics handled EECP.
Worked in Non-Surgical Pain Management Clinic.
She has also worked as a Cosmetologist handling various Skin and Hair treatments.
Mr. Pankaj Chaturvedi
- Alumni: Harvard Business School
- Financial & Strategic Advisor: AMAAYA™
As entrepreneur and senior corporate leader Pankaj brings over 20 years of extensive experience in startups, business development, performance management, mergers and acquisitions and building high caliber and result oriented teams.
Pankaj is a licensed CPA, holds Master's degree in Cost Accounting and an MBA in Finance. Pankaj has also completed the General Management Program at Harvard Business School and is alumni of the prestigious institution.
Copyright 2017. AMAAYA International Clinic. All rights Reserved.
Web Support by SOLNET