Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi
Internal Medicine, Metabolic Medicine,
Diabetes, Thyroid , Obesity, Antiaging & Geriatric Consultant.
Antiaging Hormones Physician, Wellness & Lifestyle Consultant.
Medical Motivational Speaker.
(Key interest in : Medical Antiaging, Metabolic Medicine, Hormones Replacement, Regenerative Medicine, Wellness Medicine and the Management of Obesity, Menopause, Andropause, Somatopause, Sexual Dysfunction and Aging related issues.)
"TRANSFORMING LIVES THROUGH MEDICAL, HORMONAL & SPIRITUAL ANTIAGING"
Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi; M.D.(Medicine) has more than 10 years of experience in the field of Internal Medicine, Medical Antiaging, Hormone Corrective Therapy, Metabolic Medicine, Diabetes, Thyroid, Obesity, Age Management and Life Style & Wellness Medicine with thousands of beneficiaries globally.
He is a well-known international speaker in field of Medical Antiaging, Hormones, Life Style, Corporate wellness and Medical Spirituality.
Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi's Key areas of functioning
Internal Medicine Antiaging Medicine Age Management Medical Motivational Speaking Metabolic Syndrome Hormone Corrective/Replacement Therapy Geriatrics Life Style Medicine Obesity Menopause Sexual Dysfunction Wellness Medicine Diabetes Mellitus Andropause (Testosterone Replacement) Stress Management Medical Spirituality Thyroid Somatopause (Growth Hormone Replacement) Awareness of general public about myths and facts of Stem Cells Therapy
Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi has been working towards the model of "Reversing Diabetes Mellitus type 2" through life style modification.
Dr. Deepak Chaturvedi's expertise in Obesity management has also benefitted many people. His "Modified HCG Protocol" for Obesity management is very popular among his patients for weight management.
Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi has a keen interest and deep knowledge of the use of "Natural Micronized/Bio Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy" in subclinical medical conditions and the "Pauses of Life". This has brought the life to years of many people suffering with Subclinical Endocrine deficiencies of Aging.
Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi has designed a concept of "Medical Spirituality" in which he explains the "Relationship between Stress, hormones, neurotransmitters and human behavior as a multidirectional model". The importance of this relationship holds potential importance inmaking decisions related to Social, Interpersonal and Financial issues.
Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi's explanation on how human behavior influences neuro-endocrine system and vice versa has benefitted thousands of people in terms of their health and performance improvement with/without the true replacements.
Dr. Deepak Chaturvedi's knowledge on "STRESS, HORMONES and SPIRITUALITY" is commendable.
Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi has been actively involved in spreading awareness about the facts and myths of Hormones and Stem Cells and fight against the unscrupulous and unethical use of these modalities.
- M.D.(Medicine) : Government Medical College, Miraj, Maharashtra, India.
- M.B.B.S. : B.J. Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Schooling : Modern School, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, India.
Kendriya Vidhyalaya Mathura Cantt, Mathura, India.
Professional Trainings, and Residency programs
- M.D.(Medicine) : 3 years Postgraduate Degree Course : Government Medical College, Miraj, Maharashtra, India. Year : 2003-2006
- Resident under Post-graduation Degree Course : Department of Anaesthesiology, Seth G.S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, India. Year : 2003
- Resident under post-graduation Course : Department of Paediatrics, Ganesh Shankar Vidhyarthi Medical College, Kanpur, India. Year : 2002
Membership and Honorary / Professional Societies
- Promoter & Director : Vishwanjan Business Innovations Pvt Ltd.
- Promoter & Director : Age Management Medicine And Research India Pvt Ltd.
- Co-Founder : Antiaging Medicine And Research (AMAR).
- Co-Founder : World AntiAging Network (WAAN).
- Co-Founder and President : Being Doctors.
- Trustee : Mauli Seva Pratishthan.
- Trustee : Chaturvedi United Public Charitable Trust.
- Director : Antiaging Medicine And Research India (AMAR INDIA); A section 25 Company (Not for profit company).
- Life Member : Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Life Member : Association of Medical Consultants (AMC).
- AMAAYA™ International Clinic And Research Center For Reverse Aging & Wellness, Mumbai.
- Diabetes Thyroid & Hormone Clinics™, Mumbai.
- Awarded as the "Incredible Medical Expert of the Decade" by "The Pharmaleaders" on 27th December 2013 at Mumbai.
- Awarded as "India's Most Promising Antiaging Specialist" at "India Leadership Conclave" on 18th July 2014 at Mumbai.
- Awarded the "Achievement Award - 2014" by Newspaper Association of India (NAI) on 31st October 2014 at New Delhi. Indian Medical Association.
- Awarded as "India's Most Promising Obesity Consultant and Best Antiaging Clinic" in Pharma Leaders Award on 26th Dec 2014 at Sahara Star Hotel Mumbai.
- Awarded by Indian Economic Development & Research Association (IEDRA) for the "Indian Healthcare Excellence Award" in New Delhi on 25th July 2015.
- Awarded as "India's Most Promising Physician Endocrinologist 2015" at "India Leadership Conclave" on 18th Sept. 2015 at Sahara Star Hotel Mumbai.
- Awarded as "Most Promising Expert in Regenerative Medicine 2015" in Pharma Leaders Award on 30th December 2015 at Mumbai, India.
- Awarded as the "Wellness Coach of the year" at World Coaching Congress on 15th February 2019 at Mumbai, India.
Publications; Training Programs Conducted and Oral Presentations
- Authored a chapter on "Hormone Replacement Therapy" in "The Textbook of Cosmetic Dermatology".
- Assisted Dr. Thierry Hertoghe in compiling data for his book on Antiaging.
- More than 100 articles (including news releases) published in popular Indian Dailies (like TOI, HT, DNA etc) and magazines (including Health, B-positive, Femina, Society etc).
- Newsletters for “Antiaging Medicine And Research (AMAR)".
- Conducted "CME programs and Training Courses (260 hours duration) in Antiaging Medicine" along with Indian Medical Association, Mumbai (w) and trained more than 50 doctors in the field of Antiaging Medicine in the year 2015-16. This was first of its kind program in India.
- Regularly involved in designing and conducting Teaching and Training programmes in Antiaging Medicine under “Antiaging Medicine And Research (AMAR)”. More than 1000 Doctors have attended these programs.
- The glimpses of the lectures are available for the Doctors and general population on You Tube: "The Antiaging Hormones Expert".
- Delivered more than 200 lectures/presentations in various National/International Antiaging Conferences and Medical Colleges and CMEs since 2008-09.
- Founded the conference program under the name "INDOMEDICON". This is first of its kind Antiaging Conference program in India. Successfully conducted 6 Annual Antiaging Conferences (INDOMEDICON) since 2009.
- Conducted various Motivational Programs.
Dr. Asmita D Chaturvedi
Consultant Physician, Diabetologist and Clinical Cardiologist
A Graduate (M.B.B.S.) from Seth G.S.Medical College (& KEM Hospital) Mumbai , and post graduate [M.D. (Medicine)] from GMC, Miraj, Dr. Asmita Deepak Chaturvedi is practising Consultant Physician, Clinical Cardiologist and Diabetologist since 2007. She has keen interest and expertize in Cardiac Wellness and Preventive medicine. She has conducted more than 10,000 Cardiac Stress Test and saved many lives with timely detection of underlying coronary artery diseases in apparently healthy people in last 10 years of her practice. She has had stints in HIV management and Intensive Care unit. Her predominant area of work now is non- invasive cardiology and comprehensive health care evaluation and management.
Dr. Shubhangi Lokhande Dole
She completed BDS from Government Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai which has been named in the top three dental colleges in India.
She completed MDS from the most reputed Government Dental College & hospital Goa.
These prestigious institutes give her an edge & also boost her knowledge & skills.
She has an experience of 6 years in these fields.
By using most advanced technologies, she has been performing all types of dental treatments like Scaling, Root canal treatment, extractions, Smile design, Aesthetic restorations, Complete & Partial Dentures, dental implants, Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Laminates & veneers, TMJ problems, Dental jewellery, Cranial, Ocular, Ear, finger prosthesis, Obturators for maxillectomy patients, Nasoalveolar Moulding for Cleft lip & palate patients, Orthognathic surgeries, Oro- facial reconstruction, Augmentation surgeries for implants.
She is dedicated & skilled professional & aims to deliver perfect & beautiful smiles to all her patients.
Dr. Vicky Jain
Dr Vicky Jain is an internationally trained Aesthetic and Cosmetic Surgeon. He is meritorious board certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, completing his education from the best institutes of the country. He is one of few selected plastic surgeons to be awarded an International Fellowship in Aesthetic Surgery from DAFPRS in Switzerland, Europe. The fellowship is officially endorsed by European Association of Plastic Surgeons (EURAPS) and approved by British association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS).
One of his mentors at university once said that plastic surgery is an art, and the definition of art is to share beauty. It makes him proud to say that this is precisely what he does each day that he comes to work. Every day, plastic and reconstructive surgery gives him the chance to share in the amazing, positive results we deliver to his patients.
Dr. Jatin Valia
Holistic Pain Relief & Sports Medicine Specialist
- Pioneered the efficacy and utility of Homoeopathy in sports at top level
- Has the unique distinction of working as Homoeopathic / Holistic sports medicine to Indian team, Olympian, International, National players of Hockey, Weight Lifting, Athletics, Volley Ball, Sailing, Kabaddi, Cricket, Table Tennis, Boxing, Martial Arts, Triathlon, Sepaktakraw etc
- Has worked with Hockey, Kabaddi, Table Tennis Professional Leagues
- Has devised an unique 15-Point Dr. Jatin N. Valia Recovery Programme for elite sportspersons
- Actively supports and conducts sports specific Internationally accepted Physiotherapy exercises
- Conducts unique interactive workshops on Holistic Sports Medicine for State Government, Sports Authority of India, Director of Youth Affairs & Sports, Sports Federations etc
- Awards for pioneering work in Sports Medicine include :
1. Homoeo Bhushan
2. Mahaveer Award
3. Rotary Award
Dr. Shradha Maheshwari
Dr. Shradha Maheshwari is an Assistant Professor in the department of Neurosurgery at LTMG Hospital & LTM Medical College, Mumbai. Having done her MBBS from Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Mumbai (MUHS University), she entered directly for her Super Specialisation course (DNB) in the field of Neuro- Spinal Surgery at Lilavati Hospital & Resesarch Centre, Mumbai to become the youngest & third practising Female Neuro- Spinal Surgeon in the city of Mumbai and 25th in the country. Following her post graduation, she worked at Seth GS medical College & KEM Hospital (Senior registrar) and T.N. Medical College & Nair Hospital (Assistant Professor). She has done fellowships in Endoscopic/ Minimally Invasive Neuro & Spinal surgery and has special interests in Minimally invasive Skull base and Spinal surgery. She has over 23 papers published in various National & International Journals and has written 3 Chapters in renowned international text books. She is also actively involved in various academic programmes and has been the organising secretary for "Dr. P. S. Ramani International Cadaver Course" for the last two years.
Copyright 2017. AMAAYA International Clinic. All rights Reserved.
Web Support by SOLNET