A medical truth that is often ignored
"Immunization is very important not only for children and adolescents but also for youth, adults and the elderly"
"Timely vaccination in adults can avoid fatal diseases (especially infections and some cancers)".
- Hepatitis B vaccination can prevent Hepatitis B infection and reduce the likelihood of liver cirrhosis and liver cancer.
- Timely HPV vaccination can reduce the chances of cervical cancer in women. Also women in their child bearing age should have their MMR vaccination profile complete.
- Diabetes, Asthma and Heart patients should receive pneumococcal vaccine on time.
- In the old age, flu and Shingles vaccination is essential.
- Students going overseas for studies need complete vaccination.
All of us need to get vaccinated at every stage of our life. It’s your right to know about your health and about "Adult Immunization". You are requested (and welcome) to meet "Dr. Asmita D Chaturvedi (M.B.B.S.; M.D. Medicine)" to know about "Adult Immunization" in depth.
As a part of the Social responsibility you will not be charged any consultation fee for the first consult.
Please remember "Prevention is better than cure".