Heavy metals are ubiquitous and have the potential to get access inside our body through Food, Water, Air, Medicines, Supplements, Implants and other means. Our body is equipped to handle (maintain and excrete) limited amount of metals entered in the body. Any amount more than this gets accumulated and causes widespread “Inflammation” and "Destruction" within the body.
When the heavy metals gets accumulated and deposited in vital organs, the following systemic complications may occur.
- Brain : Dementia, Mood Disorders, Autism, Movement disorders.
- Blood Vessels: Atherosclerosis, Blockages, Peripheral Vascular Diseases (PVD)
- Heart: Cardiomyopathy, IHD, Heart Failure
- Kidneys: Acute Renal Shut down, CKD, Nephropathy
- Liver: Hepatitis, Cirrhosis
- Lungs: Fibrosis, Atelectasis, COPD, Bronchial Asthma
- Adipocytes: Metabolic Syndrome, Insulin Resistance
- Pancreas: Diabetes Mellitus
- Muscles: Myopathy, Insulin Resistance
- Bones: Osteoporosis, Osteomalacia
- Eyes: Cataract, Retinopathy
- Ears: Hearing Loss, Vertigo
- Nose: Anosmia, Parosmia
- Blood Cells: Anaemia
Heavy Metal over-exposure and/or toxicity is associated with:
- Skin, Hairs and Nails Conditions
- Premature Aging
- Unexplained Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Common Heavy Metals over-exposure and/or Toxicities encountered in Practice:
Common Sources of Heavy Metals
- Lead : Plumbing materials, Ground water, Soil, Gasoline vapors, Wall Paints, Batteries
- Iron: Cooking wares, Nutritional Supplements, Plumbing materials, Repeated Blood Transfusions
- Aluminium: Cooking wares, Toothpaste, Deodorants, Perfumes, Implants, Vaccines(?)
- Arsenic: Soil, Ground water, Homeopathic Medicines, Ayurvedic supplements, Herbal supplements
- Cadmium : Batteries, Soil, Ground water
- Copper: Cooking wares, Utensils, Supplements, Implants
Chelation Therapy, if given judiciously and in a supervised manner can provide relief to the Heavy metals over-exposure and/or toxicities and provide Systemic and Subjective improvement in the health conditions associated with such over-exposure and toxicities.
Commonly used medicines for Chelation therapy are Disodium EDTA, Desferrioxamine and DMSA.
To Know more about Chelation therapy : Schedule and appointment today. Click here!
Copyright 2022. AMAAYA™ Clinic. All rights Reserved.
Address : #206, 'B' Wing, Swiss Palace Building, Near Lokhandwala circle,
Shastri Nagar Lane - 1, Andheri - (west), Mumbai, India - 400 053
Web Support by SOLNET