- ECG (Electro Cardiogram) denotes the electrical activity of the heart.
- The electrical activity of the heart depends on the blood supply and the autonomic system.
- Diabetic patients have more chances to getting a heart attack due to deranged Blood sugar levels, High Cholesterol , Hypertension, High blood coagulability and other variables.
- In Diabetes Mellitus, patients may have silent Ischemia (Silent heart attack). This means that they may not address any pain of heart attack and hence the episode goes unnoticed. A random ECG may detect such type of event.
- The variation of ECG finding with deep breathing may be altered in Diabetes Mellitus and this may denote the “Autonomic Dysfunction” of the patient.
- An “ECG” done during a routine annual checkup can pick up few treatable underlying Heart Conditions.
Copyright 2022. AMAAYA™ Clinic. All rights Reserved.
Address : #206, 'B' Wing, Swiss Palace Building, Near Lokhandwala circle,
Shastri Nagar Lane - 1, Andheri - (west), Mumbai, India - 400 053
Web Support by SOLNET