Ambulatory ECG Monitoring (HOLTER)
- Autonomic Dysfunction ,Vasculopathy , Dyslipidemia cause fluctuations in electrical activity of the heart..
- This fluctuation of Electric activity lead to Palpitations, postural hypotension, Giddiness, Dizziness, Headache, Syncope and other vasomotor complains in the patient.
- This can even lead to unconsciousness and Sudden Cardiac death.
- As the ECG is not always abnormal in these patients, the diagnosis is missed in the clinic visit.
- 24 hours Ambulatory ECG monitoring (HOLTER) can pick the occasional electrical defects/rhythm disturbances of the heart throughout the day/night along with the activity.
To Know more about Ambulatory ECG Monitoring (HOLTER) : Schedule an appointment today. Click here!
Copyright 2022. AMAAYA™ Clinic. All rights Reserved.
Address : #206, 'B' Wing, Swiss Palace Building, Near Lokhandwala circle,
Shastri Nagar Lane - 1, Andheri - (west), Mumbai, India - 400 053
Web Support by SOLNET